Skip to content
- Avoid applying makeup, lotions, or oils while wearing earrings.
- Avoid Wearing while showering, swimming, or sleeping.
- Handle them with care and love
- Earrings that are made of polymer clay are flexible and can break without proper care
- If you experience tarnishing you can use ketchup to polish brass findings.
- If your earring are shiny after wearing, due to oils from your skin or hair, wipe them off immediately using a cloth or a paper towel.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.